Designed by Frederick James Macaulay
Opened on the 5th of November 1936 and closed on the 28th of August 1970
Auditorium of 1500 seats, single screen, balcony and cloakrooms
Parking for 200 cars
Art Deco feature with stepped motif along the roofline and on pilasters. White paint on brick-clad structure.
At its opening with the Irish premiere "Everthing is Rhythm", it offered a red plush interior for its 1500 viewers.
It was owned and managed by Maurice Baum (Dublin Cinemas Ltd) and passed to the Green Group in the 1960s.
It was sold in 1971 for 50,000 Irish Pound to Windsor Motors who converted it into a car dealership. Since Summer 2006 the building has been put up for sale with the option of redeveloping the site and will be subject to demolition.